Furipat refractory cylindrical premix
- Innovative construction for a longer product life
- Higher efficiencies and reduces CO₂ emissions at the same time
- Proven durability, reliability and a proven technology for over 20 years
- Compatible with all gases of the first, second and third family
Bekaert is the inventor of the Furipat® technology. Furipat® is a refractory steel cylindrical premix gas burner.
It is specially designed for use in high efficiency/condensing residential applications. Furipat® is compatible with boilers with round combustion chambers.
It is a gas burner that can be made in a large variation of sizes, meeting any of your specific requirements. Choosing this type of burner ensures extremely low emission levels and a reliable performance over it's lifetime.
The Furipat® has undergone stringent life testing and has proven itself for over 20 years in the field with more than 15 million gas burners installed.
- Wall hung condensing boilers
- Floor standing boilers
- Instantaneous water heater
- Condensing air heaters
- Gas fired heat pumps
- Multiple industrial premix applications
Download the European Burner Solutions Brochure
Download the American Burner Solutions Brochure