Duonit innovative compact with a burning head
- Suited for longer combustion chambers
- Many options in height and diameter for all boiler loads
- Modulation up to 1:40
- High power outputs of up to 1 MW (bigger sizes available on request)
Bekaert has combined the best of Aconit® and Furinit®: a hybrid comprising an cylindrical burner in combination with a round head.
This combination offers you a wide range of combinations in diameter and length and an equally wide range in distributing heat load between the cylindrical part and the end cap.
Duonit® is based on the unique Bekaert Bekinit® material. Thanks to its excellent heat resistance, insulation characteristics and flexibility, this material is used as the perfect gas burner surface media.
With the flames on the head of the Duonit® you can significantly reduce the height of the gas burner in relationship to the length of the combustion chamber.
- Wall hung boilers
- Floor standing condensing commercial boilers
- Instantaneous water heater
- Gas fired heat pumps
- Multiple industrial premix gas applications
Download the European Burner Solutions Brochure
Download the American Burner Solutions Brochure