Alumega large commercial condensing heat exchanger
- Suitable for extra-large commercial applications
- Reaches capacities of 1 MW requiring less than 2m2 of floor space
- Needs only one cylindrical burner and one fan
- Low hydraulic pressure drop - lower electrical consumption
The Alumega® line is developed for large commercial applications and has a reliable robust sectional casting design, based on proven technology. It can reach capacities up to 1 MW / 4000 MBTU/hr.
The material used is aluminium. It is most reliable material and offers high heat conductivity properties, resulting in very high efficiency. The Alumega® has a fully water cooled combustion chamber, requiring no ceramic insulation.
There are multiple possibilities to connect flow and return and alternative burner hoods are optional.
The Alumega® heat cells are equipped with Bekaert's round Aconit® gas burners.
It is available with CE approval as well as with ASME approval for the US.
- Floor standing condensing boilers for central heating
- Floor standing condensing boilers for industrial heating
Download the European Heat Exchanger Solutions Brochure
Download the American Heat Exchanger Solutions Brochure